Former countries similar to or like Mughal Empire
Early modern empire in South Asia. Wikipedia
Muslim conquests in the Indian subcontinent mainly took place from the 12th to the 16th centuries, though earlier Muslim conquests include the invasions into modern Pakistan and the Umayyad campaigns in India, during the time of the Rajput kingdoms in the 8th century. Ideological link to the suzerainty of the Abbasid Caliphate, invaded and plundered vast parts of Punjab and Gujarat, starting from the Indus River, during the 10th century. Wikipedia
Sentences forMughal Empire
- In the last millennium, the most significant import of cooking techniques into India occurred during the Mughal Empire.
- The Mughal Empire, in 1526, ushered in two centuries of relative peace,
- The resulting Mughal Empire did not stamp out the local societies it came to rule.
- They have been also shaped by Islamic rule, particularly that of the Mughals, by the arrival of the Portuguese on India's southwestern shores, and by British rule.
- Later, under the Delhi Sultanate and Mughal Empire, Persian became the primary administrative language in the Hindi heartland.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mughal Empire