Officeholders similar to or like Mukarram Khan
The Subahdar of Bengal during the reign of Mughal emperor Jahangir from 1626 to 1627. Wikipedia
Sentences forMukarram Khan
- Parikshit could ward off the first Mughal expedition under Abdul Wahid, but the second expedition under Mukarram Khan was massive.
- Qasim Khan removed Mukarram Khan from his post as the Sardar of Sylhet out of dissatisfaction in 1617.
- Qasim changed his mind and sent Officer Abdul Nabi to Yarasindur, where Mukarram Khan was staying with his brothers.
- Qasim changed his mind and sent his officer, Abdul Nabi, to Yarasindur, where Mukarram Khan was staying with his brothers.
- In 1617, Mukarram Khan became the governor of Odisha.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mukarram Khan