Settlements similar to or like Mullaitivu District
One of the 25 districts of Sri Lanka, the second level administrative division of the country. Wikipedia
Sentences forMullaitivu District
- This battalion was scheduled to return home in June 1988, but the tour of duty was extended due to a planned air assault into the coastal swamps around Mullaittivu.
- Elections to two other local authorities in Mullaitivu District are due but have been repeatedly postponed due to alleged delays in resettling internally displaced persons.
- In this work, a number of villages that are now situated in the Jaffna, Mullaitivu and Trincomalee districts are mentioned as places in Demala-pattana.
- Parts of the district were transferred to newly created Mullaitivu District in September 1978.
- Mullaitivu (முல்லைத்தீவு; මූලදූව) is the main town of Mullaitivu District, situated on the north-eastern coast of Northern Province, Sri Lanka.
- After successive defeats the Tamil Tigers were forced to retreat to the north-east coast in Mullaitivu District.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mullaitivu District