Organizations similar to or like Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
International financial institution which offers political risk insurance and credit enhancement guarantees. Wikipedia
International financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. Member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States. Wikipedia
International financial institution, established in 1944 and headquartered in Washington, D.C., United States, that is the lending arm of World Bank Group. The IBRD offers loans to middle-income developing countries. Wikipedia
Insurance policy and a risk management product offered by private insurance companies and governmental export credit agencies to business entities wishing to protect their accounts receivable from loss due to credit risks such as protracted default, insolvency or bankruptcy. Type of property and casualty insurance, and should not be confused with such products as credit life or credit disability insurance, which individuals obtain to protect against the risk of loss of income needed to pay debts. Wikipedia
Financial institution that does not have a full banking license or is not supervised by a national or international banking regulatory agency. NBFC facilitate bank-related financial services, such as investment, risk pooling, contractual savings, and market brokering. Wikipedia
Sentences forMultilateral Investment Guarantee Agency
- As the Trade Minister, Yameen helped Maldives become part of Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency (MIGA) and other international trade and investment organisations.
- Also the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, will provide US$210 million in political risk insurance to 12 projects within Benban.
- Operating through three major projects totaling over $US 326 million, the Multilateral Investment Guarantee, or MIGA has also brought potentially major changes in transport and energy sectors.
- The activities of the IFC and MIGA include investment in the private sector and providing insurance, respectively.
- Iran is a member of the World Bank's Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency