Topics similar to or like Multiplayer video game
Video game in which more than one person can play in the same game environment at the same time, either locally or online over the internet (e.g. World of Warcraft, Call Of Duty). Wikipedia
Video game that is either partially or primarily played through the Internet or any other computer network available. Online games are ubiquitous on modern gaming platforms, including PCs, consoles and mobile devices, and span many genres, including first-person shooters, strategy games, and massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPG). Wikipedia
Video game that combines aspects of a role-playing video game and a massively multiplayer online game. As in role-playing games (RPGs), the player assumes the role of a character (often in a fantasy world or science-fiction world) and takes control over many of that character's actions. Wikipedia
First-person shooter video game in the Call of Duty franchise, released for the Nintendo DS. The game takes place during World War II and features many elements of gameplay typical to the series, including vehicular missions and the usage of iron sights. Wikipedia
Online service created by the Activision subsidiary Beachhead Studios for the multiplayer portion for the first-person shooter video game series Call of Duty. The service featured lifetime statistics across multiple games as well as a multitude of social-networking options. Wikipedia
2014 first-person shooter video game published by Activision. Developed by Sledgehammer Games for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, while High Moon Studios developed the versions released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and Raven Software developed the game's multiplayer and the Exo-Zombies mode. Wikipedia
The Greatest Video Game Music, performed by the London Philharmonic Orchestra, features classical orchestrations of video game themes including those from Super Mario Bros., Call of Duty, Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy, Halo, World of Warcraft, Angry Birds and many more. Released a year later. Wikipedia
Character class commonly seen in co-op video games such as real-time strategy games, role-playing games, fighting games, multiplayer online battle arenas and MUDs. Tank characters distract enemy attention and attacks toward themselves in order to provide protection or decoy for teammates. Wikipedia
Video game genre and subgenre of action games in which the core objective is to move the player character between points in a rendered environment. Platformers are often characterized, but not defined, by their heavy use of jumping and climbing to navigate the player's environment and reach their goal. Wikipedia
Term for those who have a relationship with a computer user who plays video games (on a console or on the computer), uses the Internet, or creates his/her own programs, paying far more attention to the computer or game than to his/her partner. Similar in concept and may in some cases have replaced the football widow, which in the UK is often replaced by the "golf widow". Wikipedia
2011 first-person shooter video game in the Call of Duty franchise, developed by n-Space for the Nintendo DS. The game takes place in about the same setting as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and features many elements of gameplay typical to the series, including the usage of iron sights, vehicular missions, and online play. Wikipedia
2016 American action fantasy film based on the video game series of the same name. Directed by Duncan Jones and written by Charles Leavitt and Jones, it stars Travis Fimmel, Paula Patton, Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, Ben Schnetzer, Robert Kazinsky, Clancy Brown, and Daniel Wu. Wikipedia
Sentences forMultiplayer video game
- Also in 1990, Taito released Football Champ, an early soccer football game to allow up to four players in both competitive and cooperative gameplay.
- These patches may be prompted by the discovery of exploits in the multiplayer game experience that can be used to gain unfair advantages over other players.
- In Super Smash Bros., up to four players can play in multiplayer (Versus) mode, with the specific rules of each match being predetermined by the players.
- Rockstar Games Social Club is an online gaming service created by Rockstar Games for authentication and multiplayer applications within their games.
- Mario's younger brother, Luigi, is controlled by the second player in the game's multiplayer mode and assumes the same plot role and functionality as Mario.
- Multiplayer online role-playing games can offer an exception to this contrast by allowing human interaction among multiple players and in some cases enabling a player to perform the role of a gamemaster.
- Tactical RPGs tend not to feature multiplayer play.
- Though many of the original RPGs for the PLATO mainframe system in the late 1970s also supported multiple, simultaneous players, the popularity of multiplayer modes in mainstream RPGs did not begin to rise sharply until the early to mid-1990s.
- Google Play Games is an online gaming service for Android that features real-time multiplayer gaming capabilities, cloud saves, social and public leaderboards, and achievements.
- The industry has seen a shift towards games with multiplayer facilities.
- Since the genre's inception, advanced 3D and pseudo-3D graphics have challenged hardware development, and multiplayer gaming has been integral.
- Shooter games are a subgenre of action video game, which often test the player's spatial awareness, reflexes, and speed in both isolated single player or networked multiplayer environments.
- Quake also marked the beginning of the Internet multiplayer real-time action game scene.
- Every game in the series has been well received by critics, with much praise given to their multiplayer features, spawning a large competitive community that has been featured in several gaming tournaments.
- The GamePad is designed to enable a concept referred to by Nintendo as "asymmetric gaming": in multiplayer games, a player using the GamePad may have a different gameplay objective and experience than other players.
- It pioneered online distribution and technologies including 3D graphics, networked multiplayer gaming, and support for custom modifications via packaged WAD files.
- Unlike traditional RPGs which are traditionally single-player, some tactical RPGs feature multiplayer play, such as Final Fantasy Tactics.
- It is distinct from other multiplayer modes, such as competitive multiplayer modes like player versus player or deathmatch.
- As video games become more social with multiplayer and online capability, gamers find themselves in growing social networks.
- Another Metroidvania-style action RPG released that year was System Sacom's Sharp X1 computer game Euphory, which was possibly the only Metroidvania-style multiplayer action RPG produced, allowing two-player cooperative gameplay.
- Global Offensive, like prior games in the Counter-Strike series, is an objective-based, multiplayer first-person shooter.
- It combines traditional strategy gameplay with fully real-time, fast-paced, arcade-style action gameplay, featuring a split-screen two-player mode where both players are in action simultaneously and there are no pauses while decisions are taken, forcing players to think quickly while on the move.
- In 2003, Resident Evil Outbreak introduced a new gameplay element to the genre: online multiplayer and cooperative gameplay.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Multiplayer video game