Royalties similar to or like Mumtaz Mahal
The Empress consort of the Mughal Empire from 19 January 1628 to 17 June 1631 as the chief consort of the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan. Wikipedia
Mughal princess and the chief consort of Muhammad Azam Shah, the heir-apparent to Emperor Aurangzeb, who briefly became Mughal emperor in 1707. The Italian writer and traveller, Niccolao Manucci, who worked under her father, described her as being beautiful and courageous. Wikipedia
Sentences forMumtaz Mahal
- In 1607, Khurram became engaged to Arjumand Banu Begum (1593–1631), who is also known as Mumtaz Mahal (Persian for "the chosen one of the Palace").
- Built in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal, the mausoleum was completed in 1653.
- It was constructed under the reign of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in 1631-32 by Mirza Ghiyas Begh, the grand father of Mumtaz Mahal, and father of Nur Jahan.
- He was the first son and third child of Prince Shahab-ud-din Muhammad Khurram and his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal.
- Asaf Khan, jealous of his sister's power, sided with Shah Jahan (who was furthermore married to Asaf Khan's daughter Mumtaz Mahal).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Mumtaz Mahal