People similar to or like Murry Wilson
American songwriter and record producer who acted as the first manager of the Beach Boys, a rock band formed by his sons Brian, Dennis, and Carl Wilson, his nephew Mike Love, and their friend Al Jardine. Wikipedia
Only record by American songwriter and talent manager Murry Wilson, the father of Brian, Carl and Dennis Wilson and original manager of the Beach Boys. Released on Capitol Records in October 1967, the same record label that the Beach Boys were contracted to at the time. Wikipedia
Song written by Brian Wilson and Mike Love for the American rock band The Beach Boys. Released on their 1964 album Shut Down Volume 2 and as the B-side of the "Dance, Dance, Dance" single, which charted at number eight in the United States and number twenty-four in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
Sentences forMurry Wilson
- Michael Edward Love's mother, Emily (known as "Glee") Wilson, was the sister of Mary and Murry Wilson, a resident of Los Angeles since the early 1920s.
- The Wilson brothers' drunken father, Murry, sat in on the vocal overdub session, but constantly criticized the band's performance and enthusiasm.
- Under pressure from Berry's publisher, Wilson's father and manager, Murry Wilson, gave the copyright, including Brian Wilson's lyrics, to Arc Music.
- Carl Dean Wilson was born the youngest of the three Wilson boys in Hawthorne, California, the youngest son of Audree Neva (née Korthof) and Murry Gage Wilson.
- He had watched his father, Murry Wilson, play piano, and had listened intently to the harmonies of vocal groups such as the Four Freshmen.
- Dennis Carl Wilson was born on December 4, 1944, the second child of Audree Neva (née Korthof) and Murry Gage Wilson.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Murry Wilson