Species similar to or like Muscidae
Muscidae are a family of flies found in the superfamily Muscoidea. Wikipedia
- House flies in the family Muscidae, mainly those in the genus Sarcophaga, are facultative parasitoids of Arionidae.
- The Fanniidae were once a subfamily of Muscidae from which they may be distinguished by:
- Muscina is a genus of flies that belongs to the family Muscidae, currently consisting of 27 species.
- Delia flies are members of the Anthomyiidae family within the superfamily Muscoidae.
- H. irritans is the smallest of the biting muscids, gray in color, approximately 3⁄16 in (4.0 mm) in length.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Muscidae