Topics similar to or like Music technology
For mechanical music technologies, see Music technology (mechanical); For electric music technologies, see Music technology (electric); for electronic or digital music technologies, see Music technology (electronic and digital) Wikipedia
For electric music technologies, see Music technology; for electronic or digital music technologies, see Music technology Use of any device, mechanism, machine or tool by a musician or composer to make or perform music; to compose, notate, play back or record songs or pieces; or to analyze or edit music. Wikipedia
Sentences forMusic technology
- Technology has had an influence on music since prehistoric times, when cave people used simple tools to bore holes into bone flutes 41,000 years ago.
- In 1948, Takemitsu conceived the idea of electronic music technology, or in his own words, to "bring noise into tempered musical tones inside a busy small tube."
- Iain Morland (born 1978) is a British music technologist and author.
- He enjoyed basketball and music, and studied Music Technology at college.
- Tom Wright, also known as Cube::Hard, Stargazer and Stereo Wildlife, among other aliases, is an English music engineer and record producer.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Music technology