Monarches similar to or like Muzaffar Shah III
The last sultan of the Muzaffarid dynasty who nominally reigned over the Gujarat Sultanate, a late medieval kingdom in India from 1561 to 1573 though true powers were exerted by his nobles. Wikipedia
Sentences forMuzaffar Shah III
- The king, Muzaffar Shah III, was caught hiding in a corn field; he was pensioned off by Akbar with a small allowance.
- 997 AH/1589 AD) when Muzaffar Shah III ruled Gujarat, Saiyedi Musanji bin Taaj saheb (d.
- Another farman dated 8 April 1657, issued by Shah Jahan and addressed to Gujarat Sultan Muzaffar Shah III and Rao Tamachi.
- The last ruler Muzaffar Shah III was taken prisoner to Agra.
- He was succeeded by Muzaffar Shah III.
- As the conquest of Gujarát was completed in 1573, Akbar returned to Agra with the last Gujarat Sultán Muzaffar Shah III as a captive.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Muzaffar Shah III