Topics similar to or like Myricks, Massachusetts
Association community or populated place located in Berkley, Bristol County, Massachusetts at latitude 41.831 and longitude -71.027. Wikipedia
Sentences forMyricks, Massachusetts
- Myricks is an association community or populated place (Class Code U6) and a junction of railroad lines in Berkley.
- The line from South Braintree to Myricks in the town of Berkley opened on December 16, 1846, as an extension of the Fall River Branch Railroad – which had been completed in 1845.
- In Berkley, Route 79 passes through the village of Myricks, in the far eastern end of the town.
- The Assonet River is formed from the Cedar Swamp River near the border of Freetown and Lakeville just south of Myricks village.
- Passenger service on the Middleborough–Myricks section of the original Fall River line ended in 1931; freight service ended in 1932, and the line was abandoned in 1937.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Myricks, Massachusetts