Motor races similar to or like NAPA Auto Parts 200
Discontinued NASCAR Xfinity Series (then called NASCAR Busch and later NASCAR Nationwide Series) race that took place at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal, Quebec, Canada from 2007 to 2012. Wikipedia
The sixth running of the NAPA Auto Parts 200 race, a discontinued NASCAR Nationwide Series event that was held on August 18, 2012, at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montreal, Quebec. The final race ever held in Montreal for the NASCAR Nationwide Series and took place on a temporary road course. Wikipedia
The 32nd season of the Nationwide Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by the NASCAR in the United States. Contested over thirty-three races and started on February 23, 2013 at Daytona International Speedway, with the DRIVE4COPD 300, and ended on November 16 with the Ford EcoBoost 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
The 38th season of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, a stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in the United States. Tyler Reddick entered as the defending champion, and won his second championship over Cole Custer and Christopher Bell, who were known as “the big three” over the course of the season as they dominated the vast majority of the races. Wikipedia
Stock car races in the second-tier of NASCAR, currently known as the Xfinity Series, have taken place annually at the Watkins Glen International circuit in Watkins Glen, New York since 2005, and previously from 1991 to 2001. Currently known as the Zippo 200 at The Glen for sponsorship reasons. Wikipedia
Sanctioning body for the NASCAR Cup Series, the Xfinity Series and the Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. NASCAR also administers a number of regional racing series, including the Whelen Modified Tour, and the Whelen All-American Series, as well as international series in Canada, Mexico, and Europe. Wikipedia
Sentences forNAPA Auto Parts 200
- When rain started to fall at the 2008 NAPA Auto Parts 200, the tires were used in the rain for the first time.
- Ambrose further vindicated his road course abilities, backing up under a week later by taking an emotional victory at Montreal in the Nationwide Series, during the NAPA Auto Parts 200.
- The inaugural NAPA Auto Parts 200 presented by Dodge took place on August 4 at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve in Montréal, Quebec, Canada.
- Dumoulin competed at the 2009 NAPA Auto Parts 200 at Montreal for the #23 car team for R3 Motorsports; he finished in seventh place with a largely damaged car, including a busted radiator.
- Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve replaced the race with the NASCAR NAPA Auto Parts 200 race.
- The NAPA Auto Parts 200 was held on August 2 at the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
- The race was the second running of the NAPA Auto Parts 200, with Kevin Harvick winning the inaugural event in 2007.
- The 2005 race marked the first time that NASCAR had run a Busch Series race on a road course since 2001, and at one time the Mexico City race was one of three road races on the Busch/Nationwide circuit (joining races at Watkins Glen and Montreal).
- The NAPA Auto Parts 200 was held August 29 at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
- He debuted at the 1999 NAPA Auto Parts 200 at California Speedway with the No. 68 Dodge.
- The NAPA Auto Parts 200 was held October 30 at California Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NAPA Auto Parts 200