Motorsport championships similar to or like NASCAR Cup Series
Top racing series of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing . Wikipedia
Pickup truck racing series owned and operated by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and is the only series in NASCAR to race modified-production pickup trucks. One of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) makes and enforces numerous rules and regulations that transcend all racing series. NASCAR issues a different rule book for each racing series; however, rule books are published exclusively for NASCAR members and are not made available to the public. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences forNASCAR Cup Series
- It is promoted as NASCAR's "minor league" circuit, and is considered a proving ground for drivers who wish to step up to the organization's top level circuit, the NASCAR Cup Series.
- Previously the Chevy Monte Carlo, Impala and the SS were used in both the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- Nashville Superspeedway will reopen in 2021 and host the premier NASCAR Cup Series for the first time.
- The series is one of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series.
- Drivers highlighted in Bold would eventually go on to win at least one NASCAR Cup Series Championship.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NASCAR Cup Series