Topics similar to or like NASCAR Cup Series career of Jeff Gordon
American stock car racing driver Jeff Gordon enjoyed a successful career in the Cup Series, the top category of NASCAR. Wikipedia
American former professional stock car racing driver, currently an announcer for Fox NASCAR, and a top executive for Hendrick Motorsports. He raced full-time from 1993 to 2015, driving the No. 24 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series and Sprint Cup Series (now called NASCAR Cup Series), and also served as a substitute driver for Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the No. 88 Chevrolet for Hendrick Motorsports in select races during the 2016 season. Wikipedia
The 59th season of professional stock car racing in the United States and the 36th modern-era Cup series. Beginning on February 10 at Daytona International Speedway with the Budweiser Shootout, the season ended on November 18 at Homestead-Miami Speedway with the Ford 400. Wikipedia
Sentences forNASCAR Cup Series career of Jeff Gordon
- The team began with driver Jeff Gordon, who spent his entire full-time career behind the wheel of the No. 24.
- Throughout his NASCAR Cup Series career, Gordon had a partnership with artist Sam Bass.
- On the same day, DuPont announced a four-year deal to sponsor Gordon's Cup ride beginning in 1993.
- They met in 1992, when DuPont chose a rainbow design Bass created to become Gordon's primary paint scheme.
- Gordon was interested in a role for the film Talladega Nights (2006), but declined an offer to participate due to concerns from his sponsors.
- Jeffery Michael "Jeff" Gordon (born August 4, 1971) is an American professional auto racing driver who competed in the NASCAR Cup Series over a 25-year career.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NASCAR Cup Series career of Jeff Gordon