Motor races similar to or like NASCAR Racing Experience 300
First race of the NASCAR Xfinity Series season, 300 mi held at Daytona International Speedway. Wikipedia
500 mi Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series motor race held annually at Daytona International Speedway in Daytona Beach, Florida. First of two Cup races held every year at Daytona, the second being the Coke Zero 400, and one of three held in Florida, with the annual championship showdown Ford EcoBoost 400 being held at Homestead south of Miami. Wikipedia
Annual invitation-only Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series exhibition event held at Daytona International Speedway in February, the weekend before the Daytona 500. First competitive event of the season and serves as a kickoff event for the NASCAR portion of Speedweeks. Wikipedia
Annual 300-mile NASCAR Xfinity Series race held at the Charlotte Motor Speedway in Concord, North Carolina during Memorial Day weekend as a support race for the Coca-Cola 600. Held the day before the World 600 as a Late Model Sportsman Series race, and in 1982 it became a Busch Series race. Wikipedia
400 mi Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series stock car race held annually at Dover International Speedway in Dover, Delaware, the other one being the Dover 400, the fall race at Dover, for the NASCAR Chase for the Championship, it is the first of two Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series races at Dover. Dedicated to a non-profit organization, by the race's title sponsor, Visa Inc. Martin Truex Jr. is the defending winner. Wikipedia
NASCAR Xfinity Series race that takes place at Homestead–Miami Speedway. Part of the NASCAR Ford Championship Weekend, and is the Championship Round , It takes place the day before the Ford EcoBoost 400, the Championship round of the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoffs. Wikipedia
Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series race held at Homestead-Miami Speedway in Homestead, Florida. Held in 1999, and has been the final race in the NASCAR Cup Series from 2002 until 2019, as well as the final race of the NASCAR Cup Series' Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series playoffs since 2004. Wikipedia
Sentences forNASCAR Racing Experience 300
- Cassill started out the 2011 season with a 3rd-place finish in the opening Nationwide series race: the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona.
- At the season-opening Nationwide Series race, the DRIVE4COPD 300, Patrick started 15th and finished 35th after being caught up in a 12-car crash.
- 33 with sponsorship from Nabisco's Oreo and Ritz brands at the season opener in Daytona.
- 80 HendrickCars.com Chevy driven by Tony Stewart in the Xfinity Series Camping World 300 at Daytona.
- He finished fourth at the DRIVE4COPD 300 after submarining under Alex Bowman's car in a violent last lap wreck.
- Nemechek ran the PowerShares QQQ 300 in the 15, and later returned to the car for the Fitzgerald Glider Kits 300.
- On February 13, 2010, while running in the front of the pack at the Daytona Nationwide Series race, Earnhardt was caught up in a multi-car wreck, causing his car to flip upside down on the backstretch.
- Despite initial plans to start at Daytona's PowerShares QQQ 300, Villeneuve announced the team would make its debut two weeks later at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- JTG Daugherty Racing (then known as ST Motorsports and owned by Tad Geschickter and crew chief Steve Plattenberger ) made its debut at the 1995 Goody's 300.
- In 2007, Harvick started the Nationwide Series season by winning the Orbitz 300 at Daytona, claiming his first win in a restrictor plate race, as well as the first win for new sponsor AutoZone in NASCAR's Nationwide Series.
- JRR returned to the Busch Series at the 2001 NAPA Auto Parts 300.
- As the 2010 NASCAR season began Green had a ride in the Nationwide Series for the Camping World 300 at Daytona for Wayne Day's 05 car.
- They did not have major sponsorship of start the season, and signed a one-race deal with Jani-King before winning the season-opening NAPA Auto Parts 300.
- 90 first raced in the season opening Daytona 300 in 2008 with former Nationwide Series champion Steve Grissom driving.
- Buescher started off the season with a runner-up finish to teammate Ryan Reed at Daytona in the Alert Today Florida 300.
- He won his second career pole award for the Orbitz 300 at Daytona.
- 7 car, starting the season with a win in the DRIVE4COPD 300 at Daytona.
- ESPN2 started its coverage with the Orbitz 300 at Daytona International Speedway on February 17, 2007.
- 88 car in 5 races, including the season opening PowerShares QQQ 300 at Daytona, which he won.
- He started the year with a fifth-place finish at Daytona.
- On February 16, 2019, Annett scored his first career victory at Daytona International Speedway in the NASCAR Racing Experience 300.
- Patrick began her season by qualifying on the pole for the DRIVE4COPD 300, making her the second woman to achieve this feat in national NASCAR after Shawna Robinson in 1994.
- The Hershey's Kissables 300 race was held on February 18, 2006, at Daytona International Speedway.
- The Orbitz 300 was held February 16 at Daytona International Speedway.
- It began on February 17 with the Orbitz 300 at Daytona International Speedway and concluded on November 17 with the Ford 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NASCAR Racing Experience 300