Motorsport championships similar to or like NASCAR Xfinity Series
Stock car racing series organized by NASCAR. Wikipedia
Pickup truck racing series owned and operated by the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, and is the only series in NASCAR to race modified-production pickup trucks. One of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series. Wikipedia
Regional stock car racing series owned and operated by the Automobile Racing Club of America (ARCA) and the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR). Races are held at oval tracks ranging from 1/3 to(-) in length and on two road courses, 1.53 and 2.45 mi in length. Wikipedia
American professional stock car organization that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series. One of NASCAR's largest racing teams in the 2000s and early 2010s, Roush formerly ran teams in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, ARCA Racing Series, Trans-Am Series and IMSA Camel GT. Wikipedia
The 72nd season for NASCAR professional stock car racing in the United States and the 49th season for the modern era Cup Series. The season began at Daytona International Speedway with the Busch Clash, the Bluegreen Vacations Duel qualifying races, and the 62nd running of the Daytona 500. Wikipedia
Sentences forNASCAR Xfinity Series
- The series is one of three national divisions of NASCAR, ranking as the third tier behind the second-tier NASCAR Xfinity Series and the top level NASCAR Cup Series.
- Since 2012, the Brickyard 400 has been supported by the Pennzoil 150 of the NASCAR Xfinity Series; in 2020, the race was moved to the infield road course.
- Previously the Chevy Monte Carlo, Impala and the SS were used in both the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series.
- NASCAR returned to NBC Sports properties in 2015 under a ten-year deal, with NBC once again airing the second half of the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Xfinity Series seasons.
- The series was first considered something of an oddity or a "senior tour" for NASCAR drivers, but eventually grew in popularity and has seen drivers move straight to the Cup Series without running a full season in NASCAR Xfinity Series competition.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NASCAR Xfinity Series