Televisions similar to or like NASCAR on ESPN
The coverage of NASCAR on ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC. Wikipedia
On December 7, 2005, NASCAR signed a new eight-year broadcast deal effective with the 2007 season, and valued at $4.48 billion, with Fox and Speed Channel, which would also share event rights with Disney-owned ABC, ESPN and ESPN2, as well as TNT. The rights would be divided as follows: Wikipedia
Until 2001, race tracks struck individual agreements with networks to broadcast races, but NASCAR wanted to capitalize on the growing popularity of the sport and announced in 1999 that television contracts would now be centralized; that is, instead of making agreements with individual tracks, networks would now negotiate directly with NASCAR for the rights to air a package of races. On December 15, 1999, Fox Sports, FX, NBC and Turner Sports agreed to pay $2.4 billion for a new six-year television package, covering the Winston/Nextel Cup Series and Busch Series schedules. Wikipedia
The branding used for coverage of the IndyCar Series produced by ESPN, and formerly broadcast on ABC television network in the United States . ABC first began airing races that are now part of the IndyCar Series in 1965 with that year's running of the Indianapolis 500 on its Wide World of Sports anthology series, with the network having broadcast the 500 every year until 2019. Wikipedia
Branding used for broadcasts of NASCAR races produced by Fox Sports and have aired on the Fox television network in the United States since 2001. Speed, a motorsports-focused cable channel owned by Fox, began broadcasting NASCAR-related events in February 2002, with its successor Fox Sports 1 taking over Fox Sports' cable event coverage rights when that network replaced Speed in August 2013. Wikipedia
Sentences forNASCAR on ESPN
- Surprisingly, with 5 laps to go, NASCAR on ESPN lost its satellite feed, ruining the suspenseful finish for TV viewers.
- ESPN broadcast the race from 1986 to 2000, then again in 2007 to 2014.
- The race was broadcast in the United States on ESPN until 2015, when the race moved to Fox Sports networks.
- From 2007 until 2014, ESPN was the home of the renamed Nationwide Series.
- For 2010, the starting time was moved to 2:30 p.m. EST in response to fans wanting an afternoon NNS race and allowing for ABC coverage, allowing it to be part of a television doubleheader weekend for ESPN, paired with the Indianapolis 500 the next day.
- TNN aired some of these races, which also aired on CBS, NBC, ESPN, ABC and TBS.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NASCAR on ESPN