Recurring events similar to or like NBA Finals
Annual championship series of the National Basketball Association . Wikipedia
The championship series of the National Basketball Association 's 2017–18 season and conclusion of the season's playoffs. In this best-of-seven playoff, the defending NBA champions and Western Conference champions Golden State Warriors swept the defending Eastern Conference champions Cleveland Cavaliers four games to zero. Wikipedia
Championship series for the NBA and the conclusion of its postseason. All Finals have been played in a best-of-seven format, and are contested between the winners of the Eastern Conference and the Western Conference (formerly Divisions before 1970), except in when the Eastern Division champion faced the winner between the Western and Central Division champions. Wikipedia
Sentences forNBA Finals
- The final playoff round, a best-of-seven series between the victors of both conferences, is known as the NBA Finals, and is held annually in June.
- They have won six championships, and made five consecutive NBA Finals from 2015 to 2019, winning three of them.
- Though they placed third in their division, they secured a playoff spot and began the first of three consecutive trips to the NBA Finals.
- The two teams have met a record 12 times in the NBA Finals, starting with their first Finals meeting in.
- Since 1999, the teams have met in the NBA Playoffs five times, with the clubs combining to appear in seven consecutive NBA Finals (from 1999 to 2005).
- During this period, the Minneapolis Lakers, led by center George Mikan, won five NBA Championships and established themselves as the league's first dynasty.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NBA Finals