Programming blocks similar to or like NBC Sports
American programming division of the broadcast network NBC, owned and operated by NBC Sports Group division of NBCUniversal and subsidiary of Comcast, that is responsible for sports broadcasts on the network, and its dedicated national sports networking cables. Wikipedia
Sports division of the NBC television network. Formerly "a service of NBC News" (it was spun off as a standalone operating unit by 1978), it broadcasts a diverse array of programs, including the Olympic Games, the NFL, the NHL, Notre Dame football, the PGA Tour, the Triple Crown, and the French Open, among others. Wikipedia
In the United States, sports are televised on various broadcast networks, national and specialty sports cable channels, and regional sports networks. U.S. sports rights are estimated to be worth a total of $22.42 billion in 2019, about 44 percent of the total worldwide sports media market. Wikipedia
Programming division of the NBC Sports Group, owned by NBCUniversal, that is responsible for the production of sports events and magazine programs that air on NBCUniversal's Spanish language television networks Telemundo and Universo. Array of sports events, including the association football matches from various international football leagues and the Olympic Games, among others. Wikipedia
American English-language commercial terrestrial radio and television network owned by NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. Headquartered at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, with additional major offices near Los Angeles , Chicago (at the NBC Tower), and Philadelphia (at the Comcast Technology Center). Wikipedia
Sentences forNBC Sports
- The predecessor to the CFL's East Division, the IRFU, had a television contract with NBC in 1954 that provided far more coverage than the NFL's existing contract with DuMont.
- The three contracts have an average estimated value of $90 million per season—five times larger than the average $18 million value of the previous contracts with ESPN, Univision, and NBC Sports.
- From 2012 to 2014, MLS matches were broadcast by NBC Sports, with 40 matches per year—primarily on NBCSN, and select matches broadcast on the NBC network.
- In 2012, the pre-season coverage began to use the NBC Sports Sunday Night Football graphics package due to WTMJ/WGBA's NBC affiliation, before instituting a custom Packers-motif package in the 2019 preseason.
- On March 21, 2018, it was announced that NBC Sports would become the sole U.S. rightsholder of the IndyCar Series beginning in 2019, under a new three-year contract.
- Upon the 2004 purchase of Vivendi Universal by NBC, USA's sports division was immediately merged into NBC Sports.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NBC Sports