Topics similar to or like NCAA Division II
Intermediate-level division of competition in the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA). Wikipedia
Highest level of intercollegiate athletics sanctioned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) in the United States. D-I schools include the major collegiate athletic powers, with larger budgets, more elaborate facilities and more athletic scholarships than Divisions II and III as well as many smaller schools committed to the highest level of intercollegiate competition. Wikipedia
Sentences forNCAA Division II
- These conferences feature a mix of teams that play their other sports in various Division I conferences, and even Division II and Division III schools.
- In August 1973, the current three-division system of Division I, Division II, and Division III was adopted by the NCAA membership in a special convention.
- The Newman Jets are NCAA Division II teams which compete in baseball, basketball, bowling, cross country, golf, soccer, tennis, wrestling, volleyball, and cheer/dance.
- However, several years ago SDSU decided to move their teams from DivisionII to DivisionI, a move followed by the University of South Dakota.
- The NCAA, the largest collegiate organization, is divided into three Divisions: Division I, Division II and Division III.
- There are 12 NCAA Division II universities and 22 NCAA Division III universities in Ohio.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NCAA Division II