Nascar teams similar to or like NEMCO Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
Sentences forNEMCO Motorsports
- Having turned 18 in early May, he resumed his NASCAR career, driving seven Busch Series races in the No. 87 Chevrolet for NEMCO Motorsports.
- Räikkönen went on to race in the Nationwide Series at the same track on 28 May driving for Joe Nemechek and NEMCO Motorsports.
- The car was fielded in an alliance between KBM and NEMCO Motorsports, guaranteeing Räikkönen a spot in the field.
- He moved up to seventh in the standings the next season with one win, but chose to depart the team at the end of the season for NEMCO Motorsports.
- The other race he ran that year was Talladega in the NEMCO Motorsports No. 87, attempting to defend his win from the prior year.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NEMCO Motorsports