Nascar teams similar to or like NEMCO Motorsports
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series and NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. The team began running part-time in 2004 as Means-Jenkins Motorsports under a partnership with Jimmy Means and restaurant entrepreneur Bob Jenkins, with Jenkins becoming the full team owner in 2005. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Xfinity Series, driving a Chevrolet Camaro for Mike Harmon Racing, as well as part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the Nos. 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series. Owned by Terry Jones and friend Mark Rette and currently fields the No. 30 Ford Fusion for Dominique Van Wieringen and Tristan Van Wieringen in the ARCA Menards Series and ARCA Menards Series East, respectively. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that currently competes in the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West and eNASCAR Coca-Cola iRacing Series. Co-owned by three-time NASCAR Cup Series champion Tony Stewart and Haas Automation founder Gene Haas. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that used to compete in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. The team competed in the NASCAR Winston Cup Series primarily during the early to mid 1990s, suspending racing operations in 1997 and continuing on as Tri-Star Motors, and later Pro Motor Engines, supplying engines to many NASCAR teams prior to returning to competition in 2010. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing organization owned and operated by former Washington Redskins (Now the Washington Football Team) coach Joe Gibbs, which first started racing on the NASCAR circuit in 1991. His son, J. D. Gibbs, ran the team with him until his death in 2019. Wikipedia
The 20th season of the Camping World Truck Series, the third highest stock car racing series sanctioned by NASCAR in North America. Contested over twenty-two races, beginning with the NextEra Energy Resources 250 at Daytona International Speedway and ending with the Ford EcoBoost 200 at Homestead-Miami Speedway. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that last competed in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, the Xfinity Series, the K&N Pro Series East and the ARCA Racing Series. Owned by North Carolina businessman Harry Scott Jr., a former owner of the defunct Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series team Turner Scott Motorsports . Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing team that competed in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series. Formed in 2011 as LTD PowerSports, fielding the No. 50 for T. J. Bell, and later in 2012, the team fielded the No. 40 and the No. 33 part-time in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, while fielding the No. 27 in the Camping World Truck Series. Wikipedia
American professional stock car driver and team owner, who raced from 1975 to 2001 in the former NASCAR Winston Cup Series (now called the NASCAR Cup Series), most notably driving the No. 3 Chevrolet for Richard Childress Racing. The third child of racing driver Ralph Earnhardt and Martha Earnhardt, he began his career in 1975 in the World 600. Wikipedia
American professional stock car racing driver who competes part-time in the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series for DGR-Crosley, driving the No. 17 in both series. Championship with fourteen races and those were all at Irwindale Event Center, then known as Toyota Speedway. Wikipedia
Sentences forNEMCO Motorsports
- Having turned 18 in early May, he resumed his NASCAR career, driving seven Busch Series races in the No. 87 Chevrolet for NEMCO Motorsports.
- Räikkönen went on to race in the Nationwide Series at the same track on 28 May driving for Joe Nemechek and NEMCO Motorsports.
- The car was fielded in an alliance between KBM and NEMCO Motorsports, guaranteeing Räikkönen a spot in the field.
- He moved up to seventh in the standings the next season with one win, but chose to depart the team at the end of the season for NEMCO Motorsports.
- The other race he ran that year was Talladega in the NEMCO Motorsports No. 87, attempting to defend his win from the prior year.
- Ron Fellows, in a one-time drive in the #87 NEMCO Motorsports Chevy, led 3 laps late in the race and got passed by Gordon with less than 30 laps to go.
- In 2011, KBM made its first foray into the then-Nationwide Series (now Xfinity Series) in conjunction with NEMCO Motorsports.
- 8 and 87 Chevrolet Silverados for his own team, NEMCO Motorsports.
- On October 22, 2012, the team sold off its Cup Series equipment in an auction to NEMCO Motorsports and Joe Nemechek, with Robinson becoming a partner in the renamed NEMCO-JRR Motorsports.
- In an alliance with NEMCO Motorsports, Davis fielded a third car sharing the number 87 with NEMCO and Rick Ware Racing.
- He also would continue to run select Camping World Truck Series races for his father's team NEMCO Motorsports.
- Teague ran several races in the No. 70 Chevrolet of NEMCO-JRR Motorsports with sponsorship from SCAG Mowers.
- Hill would still compete in a few Cup races later in the season, with three starts in the FAS Lane Racing No. 32 and one start at Talladega in the NEMCO Motorsports No. 97.
- Driving for NEMCO Motorsports, he started 40th at California and finished 42nd after only completing five laps.
- The original No. 42 car began as the No. 87 NEMCO Motorsports car owned and driven by Joe Nemechek.
- Joe Nemechek of NEMCO Motorsports won the championship.
- For 2011, it was announced that Conway would enter the Budweiser Shootout (eligible due to winning Rookie of the Year in 2010), Daytona 500, and possibly a few more races for Joe Nemechek and NEMCO Motorsports in the No. 97 Toyota with sponsorship from ExtenZe.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NEMCO Motorsports