Topics similar to or like NFL International Series
Series of American football games during the National Football League regular season that are played outside the United States. Wikipedia
The National Football League (NFL) has played numerous games outside of the United States. All of the league's current and former teams have been based in the contiguous United States, with only the Pro Bowl played in a non-contiguous U.S. state (Hawaii). Wikipedia
Hypothetical National Football League American football team based in London, United Kingdom, formed as a new expansion team or by relocating one of the existing 32 NFL teams currently based in the United States. Should the league establish a team in London, it would become the first of the major professional sports leagues in the United States and Canada to establish a franchise outside either of those two countries. Wikipedia
Professional American football league consisting of 32 teams, divided equally between the National Football Conference (NFC) and the American Football Conference (AFC). One of the four major North American professional sports leagues, the highest professional level of American football in the world, the wealthiest professional sport league by revenue, and the sport league with the most valuable teams. Wikipedia
Sentences forNFL International Series
- Nonetheless, the sport has retained a following in the United Kingdom; the NFL operates a media network in the country, and since 2007 has hosted the NFL International Series in London.
- This was the second consecutive season that the league played at least one regular season game outside the United States as part of the NFL International Series.
- Wembley Stadium has hosted several NFL games as part of the NFL International Series and is specifically designed for large, individual events.
- Additionally, on 8 July 2015 it was announced by the club that the new stadium would host two NFL International Series games, every year, for ten years.
- It was announced on 3 November 2015 that the RFU and America's National Football League had agreed a three-year deal to host at least three NFL London Games.
- Negotiations took place for the NFL International Series's 2011 game to be held at Croke Park but the game was awarded to Wembley Stadium.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NFL International Series