Topics similar to or like NFL on Westwood One Sports
Branding for Cumulus Broadcasting subsidiary Westwood One's radio coverage of the National Football League. Wikipedia
Branding used for broadcasts of National Football League games that are produced by NBC Sports, and televised on the NBC television network in the United States. NBC had sporadically carried NFL games as early as 1939, including the championship and Pro Bowl through the 1950s and early 1960s. Wikipedia
Sentences forNFL on Westwood One Sports
- In addition to radio networks run by each NFL team, select NFL games are broadcast nationally by Westwood One (known as Dial Global for the 2012 season).
- The new music lasted until CBS lost the NFL rights at the end of the 1993 season, but continued to be used by CBS Radio until 2002.
- Both of the NFL's national radio contracts, Westwood One for English language and Entravision for Spanish language, expired after the 2017 season.
- Tasker anticipates moving to radio and calling games for Westwood One for the 2019 season.
- On radio, Westwood One had the national English-language broadcast rights to the game in the United States and Canada.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NFL on Westwood One Sports