Topics similar to or like NPR Music
Project of National Public Radio, an American privately and publicly funded non-profit membership media organization, that launched in November 2007 to present public radio music programming and original editorial content for music discovery. Wikipedia
American privately and publicly funded non-profit media organization based in Washington, D.C. NPR differs from other non-profit membership media organizations, such as AP, in that it was established by an act of Congress and most of its member stations are owned by government entities (often public universities). It serves as a national syndicator to a network of over 1,000 public radio stations in the United States. Wikipedia
The music of Oregon reflects the diverse array of styles present in the music of the United States, from Native American music to the contemporary genres of rock and roll, country, rhythm and blues, jazz, pop, electronic music, and hip hop. However, throughout most of its history, the state has been relatively isolated from the cultural forces shaping American music. Wikipedia
Sentences forNPR Music
- On August 24, 2011, a music video was released for the song "Cruel", and on September 5, the entire album was put up for streaming on NPR Music.
- NPR Music described her singing as personal and conversational thanks to her "exceptional gift for inflection", but also suffers from a "wobbly pitch and tight, nasal delivery".
- "We didn't make any demos. To me rock and roll isn't really a genre but more of recklessness or a risk," Carlile told NPR.
- In February 2015, John Reilly & Friends performed on NPR Music's Tiny Desk Concert series.
- It was also listed as one of NPR Music's 50 Favorite Albums of 2013.
- Stephen Thompson of NPR Music called the song "one of the decade's finest pop anthems" which is infused with energy, charisma and full-throated intensity.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NPR Music