Settlements similar to or like Nagaland
State in north-eastern India. Wikipedia
State on the southwestern coast of India within the region known as the Konkan, and geographically separated from the Deccan highlands by the Western Ghats. Surrounded by the Indian states of Maharashtra to the north and Karnataka to the east and south, with the Arabian Sea forming its western coast. Wikipedia
- This wave of Korean popular culture is currently spreading from Manipur to the neighbouring state of Nagaland.
- Former Union Territory of Nagaland achieved statehood on 1 December 1963.
- In 1963, the Naga Hills district became the 16th state of India under the name of Nagaland.
- These groups seek to decrease the influence of Indian government in the region and merge part of Arunachal Pradesh into Nagaland.
- Along with Bihar and Nagaland, Gujarat is one of the four Indian states to prohibit the sale of alcohol.
- Responding to the insurgency in Nagaland, Gandhi "unleashed a powerful military offensive" in the 1970s.
- Rhododendron is also the provincial flower of Jiangxi, China and the state flower of Nagaland, the 16th state of the Indian Union.
- It borders the states of Assam and Nagaland to the south.
- It is also spoken in states of Arunachal Pradesh and Nagaland.
- The cuisine of Nagaland reflects that of the Naga people.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nagaland