Royalties similar to or like Napoleon III
The first president of France from 1848 to 1852, and the emperor of the French and the last French monarch from 1852 to 1870. Wikipedia
Sentences forNapoleon III
- A nephew of the founder, Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte, was elected president and he restored the image of his uncle on the crosses of the order.
- Under Napoleon III, a new wave of urbanism and architecture was given birth; extravagant buildings such as the neo-baroque Palais Garnier were built.
- In 1852, the president of the French Republic, Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte, Napoleon I's nephew, was proclaimed emperor of the Second Empire, as Napoleon III.
- Modern Paris owes much of its downtown plan and architectural harmony to Napoleon III and his Prefect of the Seine, Baron Haussmann.
- Mexican conservatives asked Emperor Napoleon III to place a European monarch as head of state in Mexico.
- During the 1860s, the last vestiges of the Papal States were under French protection thanks to the foreign policy of Napoleon III.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Napoleon III