Televisions similar to or like Narcos: Mexico
American crime drama web television series created and produced by Chris Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro that premiered on Netflix on November 16, 2018. Wikipedia
American crime drama web television series created and produced by Chris Brancato, Carlo Bernard, and Doug Miro. Set and filmed in Colombia, seasons 1 and 2 are based on the story of drug kingpin Pablo Escobar, who became a billionaire through the production and distribution of cocaine. Wikipedia
Upcoming American comedy drama web television series set to premiere on Netflix. Gentefied follows the story of "three Mexican-American cousins and their struggle to chase the American Dream, even while that same dream threatens the things they hold most dear: their neighborhood, their immigrant grandfather and the family taco shop". Wikipedia
Brazilian crime drama web television series created and directed by Kondzilla that premiered on Netflix on August 9, 2019. Narrated from the perspectives of the three characters Doni, Nando, and Rita who grew up together, the series follows the interconnectedness of music, drug trafficking and religion in a peripheral neighborhood of São Paulo. Wikipedia
Upcoming American drama web television series, created by Samantha Stratton, that is set to premiere on Netflix. Up-and-coming, high-level single skater who’s about to turn in her skates after a disastrous fall took her off the competition track. When Kat seizes an opportunity to continue her career as a pair skater with a talented bad-boy partner, she risks exposing a fiercely kept secret that could unravel her entire life. On and off the ice, Kat and her new partner will face daunting odds, injury to body and soul, financial sacrifice, and even potential mental breakdown on their way to realizing their Olympic dream." Wikipedia
Upcoming South African crime drama web television series created by Kagiso Lediga that is set to premiere on Netflix in January 2020. Queen Sono follows the story of a secret South African clandestine agent who tackles criminal operations while dealing with crises in her personal life. Wikipedia
American crime drama web television series, based on the Russian film The Major written and directed by Yuri Bykov, that premiered on February 23, 2018, on Netflix. The series, created, executive produced, and showrun by Veena Sud, follows the people involved in investigating the death of a young black boy and the boy’s family as they reel after the loss. Wikipedia
Upcoming American drama web television series, starring Hilary Swank and created by Andrew Hinderaker, that is set to premiere on Netflix. American astronaut who must leave her husband and teenage daughter behind in order to command an international space crew embarking upon a treacherous, year-long mission. It is a series about hope, humanity and how ultimately, we need one another if we are to achieve impossible things." Wikipedia
American science fiction drama web television series created by Aaron Martin that premiered on Netflix on July 25, 2019. The series stars Katee Sackhoff, Selma Blair, Tyler Hoechlin, Justin Chatwin, Samuel Anderson, Elizabeth Ludlow, Blu Hunt, A.J. Rivera, Alexander Eling, Alex Ozerov, Jake Abel, JayR Tinaco, Jessica Camacho, Parveen Dosanjh, Greg Hovanessian, Chanelle Peloso, Barbara Williams, and Lina Renna. Wikipedia
American mystery teen drama web television series created by Christopher Keyser, that premiered on Netflix on May 10, 2019. The series stars Kathryn Newton, Gideon Adlon, Sean Berdy, Natasha Liu Bordizzo, Jacques Colimon, Olivia DeJonge, Alex Fitzalan, Kristine Froseth, Jose Julian, Alexander MacNicoll, Toby Wallace and Rachel Keller. Wikipedia
American Netflix original thriller–drama web television series created by Todd A. Kessler, Glenn Kessler, and Daniel Zelman, and produced by Sony Pictures Television. The series premiered on February 9, 2015, in the Berlinale Special Galas section of the 65th Berlin International Film Festival, and the 13-episode first season premiered in its entirety, on Netflix, on March 20, 2015. Wikipedia
American psychological dark comedy-drama web television miniseries that premiered on September 21, 2018, on Netflix. Created by Patrick Somerville and directed by Cary Joji Fukunaga based on the Norwegian television series of the same name by Espen PA Lervaag, Håakon Bast Mossige, Kjetil Indregard, and Ole Marius Araldsen. Wikipedia
Upcoming Brazilian fantasy web television series created by Carlos Saldanha and set to premiere on Netflix in 2020. After finding a strange dead animal on a beach in Rio de Janeiro, the detective Eric (Marco Pigossi) from the Environmental Police Station gets involved in a murder investigation and discovers a world inhabited by mythical entities usually invisible to humans. Wikipedia
Sentences forNarcos: Mexico
- In season one of Narcos: Mexico, episode 3 ("El Padrino”), the orchestral version of the song is played by a band during a reception.
- The spin-off series Narcos: Mexico is dedicated entirely to the Camarena story from his arrival to Mexico through his career there and the eventual murder.
- Season 3 premiered on September 1, 2017, but on July 18, 2018, the directors announced that season 4 would instead reset as season 1 of a new Netflix original series, titled Narcos: Mexico.
- Luna starred as Mexican drug cartel leader Miguel Angel Felix Gallardo in the Netflix series Narcos: Mexico, which premiered in November 2018.
- It was later revealed that the fourth season would be a new series, Narcos: Mexico, with Peña starring as DEA agent Kiki Camarena.
- Narcos: Mexico was released on November 16, 2018.
- Guzmán is also portrayed by Alejandro Edda in the Netflix television series Narcos: Mexico.
- . She currently plays Mika Camarena, the wife of Kiki Camarena, slain DEA agent, in the Netflix series Narcos: Mexico.
- With the last of the Colombian cartels gone, Peña realizes the drug trade has moved to Mexico, where the trade is played differently.
- On the Netflix series Narcos: Mexico mention of the history of Malverde is done in episode 7 "Jefe de Jefes".
- Arellano Félix is portrayed by Manuel Masalvi in the 2018 crime drama, Narcos: Mexico.
- In 2018 Aridjis wrote on Season One of the episodic series Mexico City (Amazon/Televisa) and Season Two of Narcos: Mexico (Gaumont/Netflix).
- In 2018, McNairy is narrator and portrays DEA Agent Walt on Narcos: Mexico, the companion series to Narcos.
- He was portrayed by Alfonso Dosal in the 2018 Netflix series Narcos: Mexico.
- Recently, he portrayed Rafael Caro Quintero in Netflix's Narcos: Mexico.
- He created the Netflix series Narcos and Narcos: Mexico with Carlo Bernard and Doug Miro.
- Caro Quintero is portrayed in Narcos: Mexico by Tenoch Huerta Mejía.
- The song appears in the sci-fi film Repo Men and in the series Narcos: Mexico.
- Ruiz is best known for her performance in Gael Garcia Bernal´s Aqui en la Tierra and appears in the first season of the Netflix series Narcos: Mexico.
- Fonseca-Carrillo is portrayed in Narcos: Mexico by Joaquín Cosío.
- Walker was portrayed in the series Narcos: Mexico by Brian Buckley.
- Acosta-Villarreal is portrayed in Narcos: Mexico by Gerardo Taracena.
- He has starred in many films, such as Crash (2004), World Trade Center (2006), Shooter (2007), Observe and Report (2009), Tower Heist (2011), Battle: Los Angeles (2011), End of Watch (2012), Gangster Squad (2013), American Hustle (2013), Fury (2014), Frontera (2014), The Martian (2015), Collateral Beauty (2016), CHiPs (2017), My Little Pony: The Movie (2017), Ant-Man (2015) and its sequel Ant-Man and the Wasp (2018), A Wrinkle in Time (2018) and 12 Strong (2018) Peña also had the title role in Cesar Chavez (2014) and plays the co-lead role in the TV series Narcos: Mexico (2018).
- He also wrote and performed the (bolero style) narcocorrido "Tuyo", the theme song for the Netflix Original Series Narcos (2015) and Narcos: Mexico (2018), and wrote the score for the film "7 Days In Entebbe" (2018).
- He has recently appeared in the film Los buenos demonios (2018) and the television series Narcos: Mexico (2018), the former of which earned him the Silver Biznaga for Best Supporting Actor at the Málaga Spanish Film Festival.
- The region is noted for drug cartel activity after the death of Netflix's location scout, Carlos Muñoz Portal, for the TV Series Narcos: Mexico, who was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds in his car on September 15, 2017.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Narcos: Mexico