Settlements similar to or like Nashville, Tennessee
Capital and most populous city of the U.S. state of Tennessee. Wikipedia
Largest city in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania and the sixth-most populous U.S. city, with a 2019 estimated population of 1,584,064. Since 1854, the city has had the same geographic boundaries as Philadelphia County, the most-populous county in Pennsylvania and the urban core of the eighth-largest U.S. metropolitan statistical area, with over 6 million residents. Wikipedia
Sentences forNashville, Tennessee
- Beginning in the mid-1950s, and reaching its peak during the early 1960s, the Nashville sound turned country music into a multimillion-dollar industry centered in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Nashville and central Tennessee thus fell to the Union, leading to attrition of local food supplies and livestock and a breakdown in social organization.
- The Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium also served as the temporary home of the former Tennessee Oilers while the city of Nashville worked out stadium issues.
- Nashville is the state's capital and largest city, with a 2019 population of 670,820 and a 2019 metro population of 1,934,317.
- Its 2019 estimated population was 651,073, making it Tennessee's second-most populous city behind Nashville, the nation's 28th-largest, and the largest city situated along the Mississippi River.
- Presley made what would be his only appearance on Nashville's Grand Ole Opry stage on October 2; after a polite audience response, Opry manager Jim Denny told Phillips that his singer was "not bad" but did not suit the program.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nashville, Tennessee