Topics similar to or like Nashville Superspeedway
Motor racing complex located in Gladeville, Tennessee , United States, about 30 miles (48 km) southeast of Nashville. Wikipedia
Motorsport complex located in Concord, North Carolina, 13 mi outside Charlotte. The complex features a 1.5 mi quad oval track that hosts NASCAR racing including the prestigious Coca-Cola 600 on Memorial Day weekend, the NASCAR All-Star Race, and the Bank of America Roval 400. Wikipedia
1.058 mi oval speedway located in Loudon, New Hampshire, which has hosted NASCAR racing annually since 1990, as well as the longest-running motorcycle race in North America, the Loudon Classic. Often converted into a 1.6 mi road course, which includes much of the oval. Wikipedia
Sentences forNashville Superspeedway
- Dover International Speedway is slated to move one of its race weekends in 2021 to Nashville Superspeedway, another track owned by Dover Motorsports.
- In August 2005, the revived Darrell Waltrip Motorsports won its first race, the Toyota Tundra 200 at Nashville Superspeedway with Reutimann driving.
- Waltrip has been a design consultant on some of the newer tracks including the Kentucky Motor Speedway, and the Nashville Superspeedway.
- The former Nashville Superspeedway got Gateway's place on the schedule in July, while the race date for October would still be vacant.
- Nashville Superspeedway is located 30 mi southeast of Nashville in Gladeville, part of the Nashville Metropolitan Statistical Area.
- He earned three poles and a win at Nashville en route to a fifth-place points finish.
- Leffler also grabbed a pole at California, and a win at Nashville.
- He won his first Busch Series race, at Nashville Superspeedway, winning by more than 14 seconds after starting on the pole and leading 197 out of 225 laps.
- He drove in half of the 34 Busch Series races that year, winning one pole at Talladega and seven Top 10s, attaining a season-high third-place finish in the Federated Auto Parts 300 at Nashville Superspeedway in June.
- The weekend was somewhat bittersweet for Edwards, as the Busch Series race at the Nashville Superspeedway in Lebanon, Tennessee had been rained out the night before, and rescheduled for the same day.
- In the Pepsi 300 at Nashville Superspeedway, Nemechek flipped after contact with several other cars.
- In Cassill's first start of the season, at Nashville, he started 22nd and finished 19th, two laps down.
- Frank returned at Nashville, where he finished 38th after wrecking during the race.
- Smith continued to drive for Mac Hill in various Busch races in 2004, his best finish coming at Nashville Superspeedway, where he finished 24th.
- The car next ran at Nashville Superspeedway, when Shane Hall finished last after an early vibration problem.
- After making 31 starts in 2004 and winning at Nashville Superspeedway, Waltrip had only four top-tens in 2005.
- The first win came at Nashville.
- He also would make his first ARCA starts in 2003, and caught the eye of legendary car owner Richard Childress after leading 47 laps and finishing second in his debut at Nashville Superspeedway driving for Scott Traylor out of Kansas City.
- In his first start for the team in the Federated Auto Parts 300 at Nashville Superspeedway, he qualified 2nd and finished 28th.
- Tennessee is also home to Bristol Motor Speedway which features NASCAR Cup Series racing two weekends a year, routinely selling out more than 160,000 seats on each date; it also was the home of the Nashville Superspeedway, which held Nationwide and IndyCar races until it was shut down in 2012.
- Andretti finished fifth at Watkins Glen, before mechanical failure caused his car to crash out at Nashville.
- The Nashville 300 is a NASCAR Xfinity Series at Nashville Superspeedway.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nashville Superspeedway