Musical artists similar to or like Nat King Cole
American singer and jazz pianist. Wikipedia
American singer, dancer, actor, vaudevillian and comedian whom critic Randy Blaser called "the greatest entertainer ever to grace a stage in these United States." At age three, Davis began his career in vaudeville with his father Sammy Davis Sr. and the Will Mastin Trio, which toured nationally, and his film career began in 1933. Wikipedia
American comedian, actor, singer, filmmaker and humanitarian, who appeared in over sixty films and other media, from the Martin & Lewis partnership with singer Dean Martin to on his own as a soloist. In addition to his work behind the scenes as director, producer and screenwriter, Lewis helped develop and popularize "video assist", the closed-circuit apparatus enabling film directors to see what had been shot without waiting for developed film footage. Wikipedia
Sentences forNat King Cole
- Armstrong appeared on the October 28, 1970, Johnny Cash Show, where he sang Nat King Cole's hit "Ramblin' Rose" and joined Cash to re-create his performance backing Jimmie Rodgers on "Blue Yodel No. 9".
- Berry's showmanship, along with a mix of country tunes and R&B tunes, sung in the style of Nat King Cole set to the music of Muddy Waters brought in a wider audience, particularly affluent white people.
- In his early career, he modeled himself on Nat King Cole.
- He presented Domino alone at his piano singing as if he were a young Nat 'King' Cole or Fats Waller, as he performed "Blueberry Hill".
- He also was influenced by the vocal styles of Billy Eckstine and Nat King Cole.
- Vic was popular with the station's crew and performed many period songs by, among others, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole.
- Her recording of "Nature Boy" from April 8, 1948, became a hit around the time the popular Nat King Cole version was released.
- Nat King Cole followed Sinatra into pop music, bringing with him a similar combination of swing and ballads.
- He gravitated toward boogie-woogie and swing with a particular fondness for Nat King Cole and Teddy Wilson.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nat King Cole