People similar to or like Natalie Gumede
English actress. Wikipedia
English actress known for a wide range of roles on television, radio, stage, and film. Best known for her roles as Margaret Blaine in the BBC science fiction series Doctor Who, Mrs. Glenna Fitzgibbons in the first season of Outlander, and Babe Smith in the BBC soap opera EastEnders. Wikipedia
English actress, radio presenter and former glamour model. She played Lisa Hunter on Hollyoaks (2001–2005) and on three spin-off series, Hollyoaks: After Hours (2004), Hollyoaks: Let Loose (2005) and Hollyoaks: In the City (2006), Tamzin Bayle on Casualty (2011–2012, 2014) and Carly Hope on Emmerdale (2015–2017). Wikipedia
English actress. Best known for her role as Chrissy in the popular ITV sitcom Man About The House from 1973 to 1976, but has also had large roles in TV shows such as both Elaine Jones and Janice Langton in Coronation Street, Beryl Battersby in The Lovers, Elizabeth Jones in Miss Jones and Son, Audrey in The Queen’s Nose, Lilian in The Smoking Room, Hilary Potts in Emmerdale, Pauline Johnson in Mount Pleasant, Carol in Boomers, Mary Shakespeare in Upstart Crow and Carole Hardcastle in Girlfriends. Wikipedia
English actress. She has played leading roles in a number of British television series: Mickie Hendrie in the BBC One medical drama series Holby City (2004–2006) and Casualty (2005); Emma Kennedy in the BBC One drama series Hustle (2009–2012); Padre Mary Greenstock in the BBC Three comedy drama series Bluestone 42 (2013–2014); Nancy Webb in the ITV period drama series Mr Selfridge (2015); and Michelle Charr in the BBC daytime murder/police drama series London Kills (2020). Wikipedia
English actress. Best known for roles such as Jasmine Thomas in the soap opera Emmerdale, Clara Oswald in the science-fiction series Doctor Who, Queen Victoria in the period drama Victoria, Joanna Lindsay in the crime miniseries The Cry, and Marie-Andrée Leclerc in the crime miniseries The Serpent. Wikipedia
English actress, musician and LGBT rights activist from Bradford, England. Best known for her hit roles as Nikki Boston in the BBC One school-based drama series, Waterloo Road, from 2012 until 2014, Sally 'Gracie' Fields in ITV's long-running series London's Burning, Fiona Murray in Kay Mellor's drama The Chase, and Sam Murray in BBC Scotland's drama series, Lip Service. Wikipedia
English actress. Known for her frequent collaborations with director Mike Leigh, with her winning the London Film Critics Circle Award for British Actress of the Year for the films All or Nothing and Another Year (2010), and the National Board of Review Award for Best Actress for the latter. Wikipedia
English television screenwriter and producer. Abbott has become one of the most critically and commercially successful television writers working in Britain today, following his work on many popular series, including Coronation Street, Cracker and Shameless, the last of which he created. Wikipedia
Sentences forNatalie Gumede
- But unbeknownst to Rick, Tina had already informed the police of his plan and they arrive just as he is leaving, led by Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede), and arrest Rick.
- Fiz later begins a feud with Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede) after she nearly slices Fiz's fingers off at work using a sewing machine.
- In September, Kevin learns that Tyrone has a new girlfriend, Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede), a police officer he met in a bar.
- Kirsty Soames, played by Natalie Gumede, made her first on screen appearance on 7 September 2011.
- In December 2012, Tyrone lied to abusive fiancé Kirsty (Natalie Gumede) that he was going to visit Connie so that he could spend time with Fiz (Jennie McAlpine).
- In August, Tina is stunned to learn that Tyrone's new girlfriend, Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede), is physically abusing him.
- After finding out that Tyrone's ex-fiancée Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede) has been released from prison, Maria comforts Tyrone and decided to try to rekindle their relationship by sending texts, pretending to be Kirsty (with the letter "K" at the end).
- In June 2011, it was announced that a new "love interest" for Tyrone would be introduced; Natalie Gumede was cast as Kirsty Soames, making her first appearance later that year.
- Gulati filmed her final scenes on 27 February 2013 along with fellow departing actress, Natalie Gumede, who played Kirsty Soames.
- The young woman, Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede), enjoys Tyrone's company and they swap numbers.
- The previous month, Natalie Gumede revealed that Kirsty Soames' parents would be introduced to Coronation Street.
- Gloria is quick to help when Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede) goes into labour in the pub.
- In 2011, a love interest for Tyrone was introduced, in the form of Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede).
- They reached the semi-finals, before losing the dance-off to Natalie Gumede and Artem Chigvintsev.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Natalie Gumede