People similar to or like Natalie Portman
Israeli-born American actress and director. Wikipedia
Israeli-American actress and filmmaker who has received various awards and nominations, including an Academy Award, two Golden Globe Awards, and a British Academy Film Award. She has received additional nominations for two Academy Awards, two Golden Globes, and two British Academy Film Awards. Wikipedia
American actress. She has twice won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, for the Woody Allen films Hannah and Her Sisters (1986) and Bullets over Broadway (1994), and appeared in three other films by Allen: The Purple Rose of Cairo (1985), Radio Days (1987), and September (1987). Wikipedia
Sentences forNatalie Portman
- Natalie Portman portrays Jackie in the 2016 film Jackie, set during the JFK presidency and the immediate aftermath of the assassination.
- His No Strings Attached co-star, Natalie Portman, stated in 2011 that Kutcher "has taught me more about Judaism than I think I have ever learned from anyone else".
- She was only twelve years old when she went to the Stagedoor Manor performing arts camp, where other celebrities including actress Natalie Portman had attended.
- Shanley initially approached Natalie Portman for the part, but offered Adams the role after finding her innocent, yet intelligent, persona similar to that of Ingrid Bergman.
- Her dialogue was dubbed over by Natalie Portman, who played Padmé.
- In comments made March 4, 2011, on the Michael Medved Show, Huckabee spoke about pregnant, unwed actress Natalie Portman, saying "it's unfortunate we glorify and glamorize the idea of out of wedlock children."
- In the same year she co-starred with Natalie Portman in a Roman Polanski-directed faux perfume commercial called Greed.
- The film starred actress Natalie Portman, whom Aronofsky had known since 2000.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Natalie Portman