Newspapers similar to or like National Guardian
Left-wing independent weekly newspaper established in 1948 in New York City. Wikipedia
Sentences forNational Guardian
- The magazine's ideology and readership closely paralleled that of the independent Marxist weekly newspaper The National Guardian, established in 1948.
- After departing the NAACP, Du Bois started writing regularly for the leftist weekly newspaper the National Guardian, a relationship that would endure until 1961.
- While in Korea he reported from the Northern side for the French communist newspaper Ce Soir and the American radical publication National Guardian.
- Nationwide, just three newspapers endorsed Wallace's candidacy; one of those papers was the National Guardian, which was established in 1948 by Norman Mailer and other Wallace supporters.
- These experiences provided background for Cuba versus CIA, cowritten with Robert E. Light, an associate editor with Belfrage's newspaper, the National Guardian.
- After the publication of an investigative series in the National Guardian and the formation of the National Committee to Secure Justice in the Rosenberg Case, some Americans came to believe both Rosenbergs were innocent or had received too harsh a sentence, particularly Ethel.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: National Guardian