Buildings similar to or like National September 11 Memorial & Museum
Memorial and museum in New York City commemorating the September 11, 2001 attacks, which killed 2,977 people, and the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, which killed six. Wikipedia
Mostly completed complex of buildings in Lower Manhattan, New York City, U.S., replacing the original seven buildings on the same site that were destroyed in the September 11 attacks. Being rebuilt with up to six new skyscrapers, four of which have been completed; a memorial and museum to those killed in the attacks; the elevated Liberty Park adjacent to the site, containing the St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church and Vehicular Security Center; and a transportation hub. Wikipedia
Open, international memorial contest, initiated by the Lower Manhattan Development Corporation according to the specifications of the architect Daniel Libeskind, to design a memorial for the World Trade Center site (later renamed the National September 11 Memorial) at the under-construction World Trade Center in New York City. Revealed January 14, 2004, in a press conference at Federal Hall National Memorial. Wikipedia
Terminal station on the PATH system, within the World Trade Center complex in the Financial District of Manhattan, New York City. Served by the Newark–World Trade Center line on weekdays and holiday weekends, as well as by the Hoboken–World Trade Center line on weekdays, and is the eastern terminus of both. Wikipedia
Sentences forNational September 11 Memorial & Museum
- A memorial at the site, the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, was opened to the public on September11, 2011.
- The memorial section of the National September 11 Memorial & Museum opened on September 11, 2011, and the museum opened on May 21, 2014.
- Hangar 17, originally occupied by Pan American and later Tower Air, found a new and important role housing artifacts from 9/11 that eventually made their way to the 9/11 Museum at Ground Zero.
- Just south of the new One World Trade Center is the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, which is located where the original Twin Towers stood.
- The initial stage of the opening process began on Thursday, May 15, 2014, when the "Interim Operating Period" of the National September 11 Memorial ended.
- At the 9/11 Memorial, which opened on the tenth anniversary of the 2001 attacks, the dead of the 1993 bombing are memorialized at the North Pool, on Panel N-73.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: National September 11 Memorial & Museum