Political parties similar to or like Nazi Party
Far-right political party in Germany active between 1920 and 1945, that created and supported the ideology of Nazism. Wikipedia
Major paramilitary organization under Adolf Hitler and the Nazi Party (NSDAP) in Nazi Germany, and later throughout German-occupied Europe during World War II. It began with a small guard unit known as the Saal-Schutz ("Hall Security") made up of NSDAP volunteers to provide security for party meetings in Munich. Wikipedia
Women in Nazi Germany were subject to doctrines of Nazism by the Nazi Party (NSDAP), which promoted exclusion of women from the political life of Germany as well as its executive body and executive committees. On the other hand, whether through sheer numbers, lack of local organization, or both, many German women did indeed become Nazi party members. Wikipedia
Sentences forNazi Party
- The National Socialist German Workers' Party (Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei), commonly known as the Nazi Party, was founded in 1920.
- The democratic parties lost the local elections in Cologne in March 1933 to the Nazi Party and other right wing parties.
- In the early 1930s, the local Nazi Party capitalised on pro-German sentiments and in 1933 garnered 50% of vote in the parliament.
- The only break in this SPÖ dominance came between 1934 and 1945, when the Social Democratic Party was illegal, mayors were appointed by the austro-fascist and later by the Nazi authorities.
- The Nazi Party led by Adolf Hitler won a special election in 1932 and Hindenburg appointed Hitler as Chancellor of Germany on 30 January 1933.
- The revolt failed, resulting in Hitler's arrest and the temporary crippling of the Nazi Party (NSDAP).
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nazi Party