Companies similar to or like Nederlandse Spoorwegen
Dutch state-owned company, the principal passenger railway operator in the Netherlands. Wikipedia
System of contracting the operation of the passenger services on the railways of Great Britain to private companies, which has been in effect since 1996 and was greatly altered in 2020. Created as part of the privatisation of British Rail, the former state-owned railway operator, and involved franchises being awarded by the government to train operating companies through a process of competitive tendering. Wikipedia
There are many companies operating trains in the United Kingdom, including the 22 operators of franchised passenger services, officially referred to as train operating companies (TOCs), as distinct from freight operating companies. There are also a number of light rail systems. Wikipedia
The state-owned company that operated the national rail system rail transport in Great Britain between 1948 and 1997. Formed from the nationalisation of the "Big Four" British railway companies and lasted until the gradual privatisation of British Rail, in stages between 1994 and 1997. Wikipedia
Sentences forNederlandse Spoorwegen
- It is the centre of the Dutch railroad network and the location of the head office of Nederlandse Spoorwegen.
- Nederlandse Spoorwegen operates the railway services from Groningen railway station southward to Drenthe and beyond.
- Arriva established the joint venture NoordNed with Nederlandse Spoorwegen in 1999, taking 100% ownership in 2003, and dropping the name NoordNed two years later.
- Haarlem is served by two railway stations of the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (Dutch Railways).
- National and international railway services at Amsterdam Centraal are provided by NS, the principal rail operator in the Netherlands.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nederlandse Spoorwegen