People similar to or like Neil Bogart
American record executive. Wikipedia
American music manager and record executive who co-founded Asylum Records, best known for helping to start and develop the careers of singer-songwriters from the late 1960s and 1970s, including those of Neil Young – whom he managed for over 50 years – and Joni Mitchell. Born and grew up in The Bronx, New York City, to a Jewish family who fled Nazi persecution. Wikipedia
Sentences forNeil Bogart
- Warner Bros. also founded the Casablanca Records subsidiary, headed by Neil Bogart; but several years later Casablanca became independent of Warner Bros.
- Casablanca president Neil Bogart asked promoter and disc jockey Scott Shannon for his honest opinion on which of Destroyers tracks was a potential hit.
- During the recording of the project, Neil Bogart died of cancer in May 1982 at age 39.
- Under its founder Neil Bogart, Casablanca was most successful during the disco era of the mid to late 1970s.
- The album was dedicated to the memory of Casablanca founder and early Kiss supporter Neil Bogart, who had died of cancer during the recording sessions.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Neil Bogart