People similar to or like Neil Young
Canadian-American singer-songwriter, musician, and activist. Wikipedia
American singer-songwriter and musician who has sold over 18 million albums in the United States. Coming to prominence in the 1970s, Browne has written and recorded songs such as "These Days", "The Pretender", "Running on Empty", "Lawyers in Love", "Doctor My Eyes", "Take It Easy", "For a Rocker", and "Somebody's Baby". Wikipedia
American musician, multi-instrumentalist and singer-songwriter, best known as the lead vocalist, one of three guitarists, and the primary lyricist of the American rock band Pearl Jam. He also appeared as a guest vocalist in Temple of the Dog, the one-off tribute band dedicated to the late singer Andrew Wood. Wikipedia
Sentences forNeil Young
- Afterwards, they played one brief set with Tyler and Perry, with Jason Bonham on drums, and then a second with Neil Young, this time with Michael Lee playing the drums.
- In October 1992, he performed at a Bob Dylan tribute concert at Madison Square Garden in New York City, playing alongside Dylan, Clapton, McGuinn, Petty and Neil Young.
- This acquisition brought Neil Young into the company fold, initially as a member of Buffalo Springfield.
- This successful blending of country, folk and rock styles led to pioneering country folk records by folk-influenced singer-songwriters such as John Denver and Neil Young during the 1970s.
- He experimented with an in-ear monitoring system that was recommended by Neil Young and his audiologist.
- Neil Young,
- Although criticized for their similarity to Neil Young (indeed, rumors circulated around Hollywood that Young had cut the track anonymously ), America scored five more US Top 10 singles over the next three years, including a second US #1 with "Sister Golden Hair" in 1975.
- "My dream was to combine the emotion of Neil Young or John Lennon transmitted by Kraftwerk's synthesizers. Soul music played by electronic instruments."
- Neil Young's song "Albuquerque" can be found on the album Tonight's the Night.
- In January 2010, the Chili Peppers, with Klinghoffer on guitar, made their live comeback in January 2010, paying tribute to Neil Young with a cover of "A Man Needs a Maid" at MusiCares.
- In October 2012, Guns N' Roses performed an acoustic set at Neil Young's Bridge School Benefit show.
- Ament and McCready explained that Ament came up with "pearl", and that the band later settled on "Pearl Jam" after attending a concert by Neil Young, in which he extended his songs as improvisations of 15–20 minutes in length.
- In the same year Pearl Jam backed Neil Young, whom the band had noted as an influence, on his album Mirror Ball.
- Following the events of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Vedder and McCready were joined by Neil Young to perform the song "Long Road" from the Merkin Ball EP at the America: A Tribute to Heroes benefit concert.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Neil Young