Albums similar to or like New Morning (Misia album)
Eleventh studio album by Japanese singer Misia. Wikipedia
The discography of Japanese R&B singer Misia consists of nine studio albums, three compilation albums, one extended play (EP), one live album, six remix albums, twenty-six singles (including one as a featured artist), twelve promotional singles, eighteen video albums and thirty-seven music videos. In 1997, Misia signed a recording contract with BMG Japan and joined the then up-and-coming talent agency, Rhythmedia. Wikipedia
Second live album by Japanese singer Misia. It compiles live material, spread out over two discs, collected from the Hoshizora Live concert series, recorded from its first installment in 2001 to the most recent in 2015, in commemoration of the series' 15th anniversary. Wikipedia
Sentences forNew Morning (Misia album)
- Misia began working on her next material immediately following the release of her eleventh studio album New Morning, and the conclusion of the Hoshizora no Live VII: 15th Celebration concert tour, in March 2014.
- "Boku wa Pegasus Kimi wa Polaris" (はペガサス はポラリス) is a song recorded by Japanese singer Misia for her eleventh studio album New Morning.
- This release included two bonus live recordings from Misia's 2 April 2014 concert at the Bunkamura Orchard Hall of the songs "Boku wa Pegasus Kimi wa Polaris" and "One Day, One Life" from the album New Morning (2014).
- "Shiawase o Forever" (せをフォーエバー) is a song recorded by Japanese singer Misia, from her eleventh studio album New Morning.
- "Hope & Dreams" (stylized as "HOPE & DREAMS") is a song recorded by Japanese singer Misia for her eleventh studio album New Morning.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: New Morning (Misia album)