Magazines similar to or like New York (magazine)
American biweekly magazine concerned with life, culture, politics, and style generally, and with a particular emphasis on New York City. Wikipedia
Sentences forNew York (magazine)
- In 2009, New York magazine described Rihanna's early look as that of "a cookie-cutter teen queen", noting she has the ability "to shift looks dramatically and with such ease".
- Discussing Swift's first three albums, New York magazine remarked that many singer-songwriters have made great records as teens, but "none made great records so explicitly about their teens".
- Speculation about the 2016 campaign began almost immediately following the 2012 campaign, with New York magazine declaring that the race had begun in an article published on November 8, two days after the 2012 election.
- According to New York Magazine, Columbia University is the second largest landowner in New York City, after the Catholic Church.
- In 1971, Cue magazine wrote that, from mid-1966 to late 1967, the Beach Boys "were among the vanguard in practically every aspect of the counter culture".
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: New York (magazine)