Companies similar to or like NewsWhip
Social media engagement tracking firm created by Paul Quigley and Andrew Mullaney in 2011. Wikipedia
Organizations that have adopted the social business model utilize social media tools and social networking behavioral standards across functional areas for communicating and engaging with external audiences, including customers, prospective customers, prospective employees, suppliers, and partners. Combining social networking etiquette (being helpful, transparent and authentic) with business engagement on LinkedIn (for one-to-one interaction), Twitter (for immediacy) and Facebook (for content sharing) more fully involves employees in the organization and increases customer intimacy and trust. Wikipedia
- BuzzFeed consistently ranked at the top of NewsWhip's "Facebook Publisher Rankings" from December 2013 to April 2014, until The Huffington Post entered the position.
- In August 2013 the site became the first "non-traditional" site to feature in NewsWhip's Top Ten Publisher Rankings, in fifth place.
- A 2017 study by NewsWhip revealed that AP content was more engaged with on Facebook than content from any individual English-language publisher.
- In 2018, NewsWhip identified The Daily Wire as "by far" the top right-wing publisher on Facebook.
- It is currently the top news website in the Philippines based on Alexa rankings and among the biggest Facebook publisher in the world according to NewsWhip.
- According to NewsWhip, Bored Panda's Facebook page received over 30 million likes, shares, comments, and reactions in October 2017, more than any other English-language news website that month.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: NewsWhip