Televisions similar to or like Newsnight
BBC's news and current affairs programme, that provides "in-depth investigation and analysis of the stories behind the day's headlines." Wikipedia
BBC News employs many presenters and correspondents who appear across television, radio and contribute to BBC Online. BBC News provides television journalism to BBC One bulletins and the rolling news channels BBC World News and the BBC News Channel in the United Kingdom. Wikipedia
- Newsnight, the news and current affairs programme, was due to go on air on 23 January 1980, although trade union disagreements meant that its launch from Lime Grove was postponed by a week.
- At 10:45pm, current affairs programme Newsnight takes a look at the day's headlines and talks to the people about it.
- Newsnight and The Economist described the country as moving into a six-party system, with the Liberal Democrats, SNP, UKIP and Greens all being significant.
- Newsnight reported that conversations between members of the Brexit Party and the Conservative, pro-Brexit research support group European Research Group (ERG) led to this decision.
- On September 17, 2008, the British evening-news analysis program Newsnight reported that Morgan Stanley was facing difficulties after a 42% slide in its share price in two days.
- One 2007 poll carried out for BBC Newsnight, however, found that 61 per cent would support such a parliament being established.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Newsnight