F1 drivers similar to or like Nico Hülkenberg
German professional racing driver who drove in Formula One in and from to. Wikipedia
Mexican racing driver who races in Formula One for Red Bull Racing, having previously driven for Sauber, McLaren, Force India and Racing Point. He won his first Formula One Grand Prix at the 2020 Sakhir Grand Prix, breaking the record for the number of starts before a race win at 190. Wikipedia
Sentences forNico Hülkenberg
- Webber was held back by Nico Hülkenberg in the latter part of the race, until he passed, and finished 6th.
- The title was won by German rookie Nico Hülkenberg at the penultimate round of the championship at Monza, the second time the championship had been won before the last race.
- He then jumped Red Bull's Mark Webber and Sauber's Nico Hülkenberg who qualified in a brilliant 3rd when the best he had managed all season was 10th in a slow car.
- Nico Hülkenberg continued to drive for Renault in 2018 as he signed a multi-year deal the year before.
- He retired from the race as his car was damaged in a first lap crash initiated by Nico Hülkenberg.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nico Hülkenberg