F1 drivers similar to or like Nico Rosberg
German-Finnish former racing driver who won the 2016 Formula One World Championship for the Mercedes team. Wikipedia
Japanese professional racing driver who currently competes in the FIA World Endurance Championship for Toyota Gazoo Racing, and in the Super Formula Championship for KCMG. He also previously competed in Formula One, Formula E, the GP2 Series, and the GP2 Asia Series (which he won). Wikipedia
Retired German racing driver who raced in Formula One for Jordan Grand Prix, Benetton and Ferrari, where he spent most of his career, as well as for Mercedes upon his return to the sport. Only driver in history to win seven Formula One World Championships, five of which he won consecutively. Wikipedia
German-Mauritian Formula E racing driver for the Indian team Mahindra Racing and development driver for Scuderia Ferrari who previously raced in Formula One for both the Sauber and the MRT teams. Holding dual nationality of Germany and Mauritius, he races under the German flag in Formula One. Wikipedia
British racing driver from Scotland who drove in Formula One from to, became a reserve driver for the Williams F1 team in driving a single race for them as a substitute driver in. A former DTM and Formula 3 Euroseries champion, di Resta did not secure a Formula One drive for 2014, and rejoined Mercedes to race again in DTM. Wikipedia
Sentences forNico Rosberg
- In December 2009 it was announced that Schumacher would be returning to Formula One in the season alongside fellow German driver Nico Rosberg in the new Mercedes GP team.
- Alonso finished fifth, having kept Nico Rosberg's Mercedes behind him for 46 laps, while Button scored two points with ninth.
- Following Nico Rosberg's decision to retire, the team released Bottas from his contract to allow him to take his place at Mercedes, with Massa returning to the team on a one-year deal.
- Vettel managed to pass both Nico Rosberg and Webber before the first corner, leading for all bar two laps en route to his and the team's first victory of the year.
- In, Mercedes clinched its first Formula One Constructor's title with drivers Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg with three races to go, after dominating much of the season.
- Also Nico Rosberg won the Formula One World Championship.
- The two battled on for the rest of the lap, with Räikkönen retaking the lead when the two stumbled upon spinning backmarker Nico Rosberg, forcing Hamilton onto the grass.
- Nico Rosberg claimed third place for Mercedes team.
- Before his front wing damage, Vettel had twice overtaken Nico Rosberg for second place during pit stops, only to immediately be pegged back.
- Upon signing with Mercedes in, Hamilton was reunited with his childhood karting teammate, Nico Rosberg.
- Despite qualifying fifth at the, he finished in eleventh after spinning off whilst battling with the Williams of Nico Rosberg.
- After four more years with McLaren without finishing higher than fourth in the drivers' standings, Hamilton signed with Mercedes in, reuniting with his childhood karting teammate, Nico Rosberg.
- He went wide in an attempt to overtake Hamilton but recovered without losing a further place to Nico Rosberg.
- The two of them had got to know each other well from racing together in Formula One and in the Race of Champions and are – along with Nico Rosberg – the only German Formula One title winners.
- Kobayashi then started third at the behind the two Mercedes cars of Nico Rosberg and Michael Schumacher; although Kobayashi finished the race in tenth position, he recorded the fastest lap of the race, his first in Formula One.
- At the age of five Hamilton took up karate to defend himself as a result of bullying at school; later, he learned to ride a unicycle, as part of his karting rivalry with future Formula One Mercedes teammate, Nico Rosberg, who could already ride one.
- On lap 18, Webber spun and hit the wall, and hit the Mercedes of Nico Rosberg, causing both drivers to retire.
- In Malaysia, he took his first win of the 2010 season with Webber coming in second place, having passed both him and Nico Rosberg at turn one.
- Verstappen had challenged for the victory but was compromised due to an incident at the start between Sebastian Vettel and Nico Rosberg leading to Verstappen referring to Vettel as 'crazy'.
- The saw Montoya pull off a stunning overtaking move on Michael Schumacher on the opening lap, but contact with Nico Rosberg on the next lap and a mistake at the last corner resulted in Montoya hitting the wall and damaging the car, leading to retirement.
- Räikkönen qualified seventh in Malaysia, but was demoted three places for impeding Nico Rosberg during qualifying.
- In the race despite losing places to Robert Kubica and Nico Rosberg at the start, Barrichello had a solid run to sixth at the finish.
- Räikkönen was then linked to Mercedes GP but the team eventually signed Michael Schumacher and Nico Rosberg.
- Vettel won from second on the grid in Bahrain, passing Nico Rosberg in the opening laps.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nico Rosberg