Artists similar to or like Nicola Formichetti
Italian Japanese fashion director and fashion editor who is most widely known as the artistic director of the Italian fashion label Diesel and for being a frequent collaborator with singer-songwriter Lady Gaga. Wikipedia
The 2010s were defined by hipster fashion, athleisure, a revival of austerity-era period pieces and alternative fashions, swag-inspired outfits, unisex early 1990s style elements influenced by grunge and skater fashions. The later years of the decade witnessed the growing importance in the western world of social media influencers paid to promote fast fashion brands on Pinterest and Instagram. Wikipedia
Sentences forNicola Formichetti
- The costumes for the video were designed by Formichetti, who blogged about the various designer pieces shown in it.
- The singer's stylist Thierry Mugler and creative director Nicola Formichetti announced on the coming Monday that the filming for the clip was over.
- Interspersed between are scenes portraying people dressed like Gaga, and appearances by Taylor Kinney, who was in the music video, and the singer's stylist Nicola Formichetti.
- A small crew of independent artists undertook wardrobe design under the supervision of longtime Gaga collaborator Nicola Formichetti, who oversaw the shoot's artistic direction.
- In the spring of 2013, Rosso named Nicola Formichetti, the former stylist of Lady Gaga and creative director of Mugler, as Diesel's Artistic Director.
- Kyary was photographed by Matt Irwin for the magazine's December 2012 issue, styled by Nicola Formichetti.
- She has also starred in campaigns for Jourdan Dunn's Missguided, and wrote and performed an original track titled "Play on Me" for Nicola Formichetti's MAC x Nicopanda.
- In 2001, while working for Dazed & Confused, Vivanco met stylist Nicola Formichetti with whom he worked shooting several covers for the highly esteemed British magazine.
- On January 20, 2011, Mugler's creative director Nicola Formichetti premiered a short film featuring a remix of the song.
- Vivanco, teamed with Nicola Formichetti and Lady Gaga produced a viral video titled "Anatomy of Change," featuring a remix of Lady Gaga's song "Scheiße."
- He began assisting Deborah Afshani in 2009, followed by Nicola Formichetti in 2010, where he was introduced to Lady Gaga, as Nicola was her stylist at the time.
- Their third single "Prisoner Of Love" featured Anohni who also appeared in the song's video also directed by Marco Ovando and styled by Nicola Formichetti.
- To complement the mixtape, Liz teamed up with Nicopanda to create a five-part fashion editorial.
- The Calderone character made a previous appearance in June 2011, when Gaga posed as him in London for a series of photos by photographer Nick Knight, arranged by stylist Nicola Formichetti.
- On 13 February 2011, he and Nicola Formichetti collaborated with Lady Gaga at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards.
- Nicola Formichetti outfitted the video, with many pieces designed by Russian-Armenian artist Karina Akopyan.
- The image was photographed by Inez and Vinoodh and styled by Gaga's longtime collaborator Nicola Formichetti.
- Aldridge's latest project is a book made in collaboration with stylist Nicola Formichetti and entitled Zero Zero Vol. 02, that will be presented during the New York Fashion Week.
- Once he was contacted by Nicola Formichetti, his career began to take off.
- The video was directed by Rankin and styled by Nicola Formichetti.
- The design team for the series conceived eighteen outfits to complement Gaga's outré and eccentric reputation, although they did not collaborate with any of Gaga's stylists or creative director Nicola Formichetti.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nicola Formichetti