Albums similar to or like Nine Lives (Aerosmith album)
Twelfth studio album by American rock band Aerosmith, released on March 18, 1997. Wikipedia
American Grammy Award-winning hard rock band formed in 1970 in Boston, Massachusetts. They have released 15 studio albums: Aerosmith (1973), Get Your Wings (1974), Toys in the Attic (1975), Rocks (1976), Draw the Line (1977), Night in the Ruts (1979), Rock in a Hard Place (1982), Done with Mirrors (1985), Permanent Vacation (1987), Pump (1989), Get a Grip (1993), Nine Lives (1997), Just Push Play (2001), Honkin' on Bobo (2004), and Music from Another Dimension! (2012). Wikipedia
American rock band Aerosmith has released 15 studio albums, six live albums, 16 compilation albums, and two extended plays. Formed in Boston, Massachusetts in 1970 by vocalist Steven Tyler, guitarists Joe Perry and Ray Tabano, bassist Tom Hamilton, and drummer Joey Kramer. Wikipedia
Sentences forNine Lives (Aerosmith album)
- The song appeared on the Argentine version and a European re-released version of the album Nine Lives.
- According to the band's official website, Hamilton's favorite song by the band is "The Farm" (from the 1997 album Nine Lives).
- The double-platinum-certified album, Nine Lives, was finally released in 1997.
- A very limited game engine was included on a CD-ROM track on Aerosmith's Nine Lives, but it also included drum tracks for the first time in a Virtual Music title.
- Ferrone substituted for Joey Kramer of Aerosmith during pre-production of the band's album Nine Lives while Kramer was grieving the loss of his father.
- "Falling in Love (Is Hard on the Knees)" is a song performed by American hard rock band Aerosmith that appeared on the band's 1997 album Nine Lives.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nine Lives (Aerosmith album)