Information appliances similar to or like Nintendo 3DS
Handheld game console produced by Nintendo. Wikipedia
The eighth generation of video game consoles began in 2012, and consists of four home video game consoles: the Wii U released in 2012, the PlayStation 4 family in 2013, the Xbox One family in 2013, and the Nintendo Switch in 2017. Unlike in most prior generations, there were few new innovative hardware capabilities to mark this generation as distinct from prior ones. Wikipedia
Sentences forNintendo 3DS
- The success of the DS paved the way for its successor, the Nintendo 3DS, a handheld gaming console with a similar dual-screen setup which can display images on the top screen in stereoscopic 3D.
- Following the launch of the Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo sold 452,000 units of the Nintendo 3DS family in the United States, during the month of October, double the previous month's sales.
- The Nintendo 3DS version of Skylanders: Giants (2012), distinct from its console counterpart, was the first in the series to contain more traditional platforming elements.
- As part of an Ambassador Program for early adopters of the Nintendo 3DS system, ten Game Boy Advance games were made available free for players who bought a system before the price drop on August 12, 2011.
- Virtual Console releases of Game Boy and Game Boy Color games on the Nintendo 3DS give the player the option to play the games as they appeared on their original hardware.
- Kimishima stated that when Nintendo was evaluating what new hardware they wanted to produce, they "didn't just want a successor" to either the Nintendo 3DS or Wii U, but instead asked "what kind of new experience can we create?"
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nintendo 3DS