Automobile engines similar to or like Nissan VK engine
V8 piston engine from Nissan. Wikipedia
Primary V-8 used in General Motors' line of rear-wheel-drive cars and trucks. A "clean sheet" design with only rod bearings, lifters, and bore spacing in common with the longstanding Chevrolet small-block V-8 that preceded it as the basis for GM small-block V-8s. Wikipedia
Compact V8 internal combustion engine with aluminium cylinder heads and cylinder block, originally designed by General Motors and later re-designed and produced by Rover in the United Kingdom. It has been used in a wide range of vehicles from Rover and other manufacturers since its British debut in 1967. Wikipedia
Sentences forNissan VK engine
- Prior to the introduction of the 4.0-litre V6, a lower output 317 hp / 526 Nm 5.6-litre VK56DE V8 was designated for the entry level trims.
- The 5.6L V8 VK56VD in the Infiniti M56 makes it competitive with other V8 mid-luxury (executive) cars such as the BMW 550i and Mercedes-Benz E550.
- In accordance with the 2020 LMP3 regulations, all cars in the LMP3 class use the Nissan VK56DE 5.6L V8 engine.
- The VQ30DETT was replaced in 2007 by the VK45DE for use in the Super GT Fairlady Z's and later in the GT-R.
- The V6 model was still called FX35 with the VQ35HR V6, but the V8 model was renamed FX50 in recognition of its 5-liter engine, the newly developed VK50VE.
- The VK45DD direct-injection V8 features in the Japanese Cima, alongside the VQ30DET, both producing 280 PS. The V8 in the Infiniti version produces 340 hp.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nissan VK engine