People similar to or like Nithya Menen
Indian actress and singer, who appears in Malayalam, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi films. Wikipedia
Indian film actress, film producer and playback singer who predominantly works in Malayalam films along with Tamil and Telugu productions. She has won several accolades including two Filmfare Awards South, for Best Female Playback Singer in Telugu in 2006 and for Best Actress in Malayalam in 2010 and also Kerala State Film Award for Second Best Actress in 2010. Wikipedia
Indian film actress and producer, who mainly works in Kannada language films and also appears in Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali and Hindi. Gandhi after starring in the commercially successful 2006 film Mungaru Male, became one of the most popular and highest paid actresses in Kannada cinema and also the recipient of several awards. Wikipedia
Veteran Indian musician, playback singer, television anchor, music director, actor, dubbing artist, and film producer who worked predominantly in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Malayalam films. Balasubrahmanyam has won six National Film Awards for Best Male Playback Singer for his works in four different languages – Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi; 25 Andhra Pradesh state Nandi Awards for his work in Telugu cinema; and numerous other state awards from Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. Wikipedia
Indian actress and producer, who worked in Telugu, Tamil, Hindi, Malayalam and Kannada language films. The recipient of various accolades, including a National Film Award, a Nandi Award, the Tamil Nadu State Film Award, the Kerala State Film Award, four Filmfare Awards, including a Filmfare Lifetime Achievement Award and three Filmfare Awards South. Wikipedia
Sentences forNithya Menen
- The actress has also regularly appreciated work by her contemporaries, and has in particular praised performances by Anushka Shetty and Nithya Menen.
- The film is based on the concept of time-travel, the film stars actor Suriya in triple roles, with actresses Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Nithya Menen in leading roles.
- A few days after the shoot began, Jyothika opted out of the project and the makers signed Nithya Menen to replace her.
- Despite this, Rudrama wins the challenge, making her adored by several princesses in the scene, including Muktamba (Nithya Menen).
- Cheran's bilingual (Telugu/Tamil) directorial venture JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai, which was released in Telugu in 2016 with Nithya Menen was below average at the box office.
- Nithya Menen was the female lead of the film, making her debut in Telugu.
- In Ishq, Nithiin paired opposite Nithya Menen, which was also co-produced by his father Sudhakar Reddy.
- Samantha's first release of 2016 was in the Tamil romantic drama film Bangalore Naatkal, where she made a guest appearance and reprised Nithya Menen's small role from the film's Malayalam original.
- But in December 2015, it was confirmed that Samantha Ruth Prabhu will be playing the female lead marking his fourth collaboration with NTR, along with Nithya Menen as the second female lead.
- Subhash was later replaced by Nithya Menen because of conceptual differences with Srinivas, although she later said that she never signed for the film and reports that she had walked out were rumours.
- Isha Talwar and Nithya Menen played the lead roles along with Nithiin.
- Parvathy Thiruvothu was also considered, before Nithya Menen was selected.
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nithya Menen