Brands similar to or like Nivea
German personal care brand that specializes in body-care. Wikipedia
Cosmetics are a category of health and beauty products that are used to care for the face and body, or used to accentuate or change a person's appearance. Though cosmetics are commonly thought of as only makeup used to alter a person's appearance, cosmetics can also refer to a number of products used to care for the skin and the body, as well as those used to add fragrance to it. Wikipedia
Personal care or toiletries are consumer products used in personal hygiene and for beautification. Personal care includes products as diverse as cleansing pads, colognes, cotton swabs, cotton pads, deodorant, eye liner, facial tissue, hair clippers, lip gloss, lipstick, lip balm, lotion, makeup, hand soap, facial cleanser, body wash, nail files, pomade, perfumes, razors, shaving cream, moisturizer, baby powder, toilet paper, toothpaste, facial treatments, wet wipes, and shampoo. Wikipedia
Hong Kong-based chain store company selling cosmetics, personal care, skin care, fragrance, hair care, body care products, as well as health and beauty supplements under more than 700 brands, including over 180 own brands and other exclusive international brands. Founded by Kwok Siu-Ming in 1978. Wikipedia
Personal care and grooming brand owned by the Italian company Ludovico Martelli srl. The brand includes men's barber supplies and scented shaving products, and consists of five different product lines aimed at the general public and a "Pro" line aimed at professional barbers, which contains three variants. Wikipedia
American brand of chemical depilatory shaving-related products and other personal care products. Created by Loreal's skincare division, Softsheen and Carson, in order to reduce skin inflammation, irritation and razor bumps which commonly occurs among black and African-American men. Wikipedia
American multinational cosmetics company that manufactures makeup, skin care, personal care, and fragrance products headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Known for pioneering the "Try Before You Buy" philosophy, letting customers try on products for free before purchasing. Wikipedia
German inventions and discoveries are ideas, objects, processes or techniques invented, innovated or discovered, partially or entirely, in Germany or abroad by a person from Germany (that is, someone born in Germany – including to non-German parents – or born abroad with at least one German parent and who had the majority of their education or career in Germany). No clear line between the two. Wikipedia
- Rihanna promoted "California King Bed" with performances in Milan, Paris and Hamburg, because she was appointed ambassador for Nivea skincare.
- In that same year also, Josiah was featured in a media advertorial that saw him endorsing the advantages of using Nivea for men.
- Maria's song "Keep Me Warm" was used in the season 4 finale of the ABC drama Grey's Anatomy and during some Nivea commercials during fall 2009.
- In 1990, "Blue Velvet" reached number 2 in the UK Singles Chart, after being featured in a Nivea commercial.
- In 2011, Rihanna was the face of Nivea and Vita Coco.
- Mulder appeared on the cover of British and Spanish Vogue in 1991–1992 and became the face of a Nivea advertising campaign.
- In August 2008, Duffy appeared in Fashion Rocks, supporting a new range of Nivea products.
- Nothing happened even when Fiorenzo Magni secured sponsorship in Italy from the company that made Nivea face cream.
- In 1982, during her time as an idol star, Hidaka appeared in the commercial for Nivea skin milk.
- "Your Sunshine" was used in a televised advertisement for Nivea's Medicated Body Whitening UV (ニベアボディ 薬用ホワイトニングＵＶ / BODI Yakuyou HOWAITONINGU UV).
- By Week 3 of the 2014 season, Nivea had become a sponsor of the league, with sponsor logo on the left shoulder and helmets; additionally, a reality web show on the FXFL appeared, sponsored by Nivea.
- From April to June 2013, Vanessa da Mata collaborated with and was sponsored by cosmetics brand Nivea to produce a series of free concerts, presented throughout various large Brazilian cities.
- The other B-side, "Your Sunshine", while gaining no certifications, was used for Nivea's UV Body Whitening.
- Beiersdorf has been present in India since the 1930s through its brand Nivea.
- As Lifschütz found the emulsifier Eucerit (= "the beautiful wax"), the basic ingredient of the Nivea Crème was finally there, and they started selling the skin care cream in December 1911.
- She also was seen in the European advertisements of Nivea.
- • Nivea
This will create an email alert. Stay up to date on result for: Nivea